Aims reflect our beliefs and values and represent what we want to achieve as a school community.
We aim for the children of Corvedale CE Primary School to:
- Develop knowledge and skills through an exciting and creative curriculum which fosters a lasting enjoyment of learning
- Be happy, confident, independent and proud of themselves and their achievements in all areas of their life
- Show respect and empathy towards others enabling them to make positive relationships with a wide range of people
- Develop the skills and Christian values to be responsible citizens now and in the future
- Appreciate our natural world as a source of wonder and inspiration and play their part in maintaining and improving their environment
- Value our wider school family as a resource for learning, seeing home, school and the wider community as a partnership